Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA)’s JAMAGAZINE Column
“Diversity Management in the Global Economy”
The globalization of corporations spans many areas such as global capital, markets, distribution, product development, manufacturing, human resources strategy, etc. Japanese firms, especially automotive firms are famous for their “monozukuri” expertise and for having created a powerful sales and manufacturing presence overseas. This required Japanese automotive firms to adapt to local markets and local business practices in a wide variety of countries.
In JAMAGAZINE, issued by the Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA), Ms.Natsuyo Lipschutz, Managing Principle of ASPIRE Intelligence, personally visited and interviewed top executives of Japanese automotive companies in the US and wrote articles.
- Jan 2013 Issue – Nissan North America “Cross Functional Team is Nissan’s Strength”
- Feb 2013 Issue – Toyota Motor North America, Inc.
- Mar 2013 Issue – Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Inc.
- Apr 2013 Issue – America Honda
- May 2013 Issue – Isuzu America
- July 2013 Issue – Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
- Aug 2013 Issue – Subaru of America
- Oct 2013 Issue – Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc.